Wednesday 1 July 2015

You Can Create It UK

Hello there,
Goodness me its July and WE HAVE Summer !!! It sure feels good to spend a bit of time in the sunshine and enjoy longer nights away from the TV and in the garden :)
First of the month means that our You Can Create It challenge is revealed and here we are with some of this months entries :)
I will start with mine because its my party....... erm my blog an all that, hee heee.
I simply adore this set from the newly released catalogue called Birthday Blossoms, its fun it has some lovely sentiments with it and its just easy to use. Love that :)

And I used three out of five new In Colours :) Tip Top Taupe, Mint Macaron and Watermelon Wonder ... gorgeous together :)


And here's a close up, I stamped the leaves and flowers on whisper white and used an aqua painter to pull me of the colours , soft and playful

The kit included some white cotton ribbon but after I finished my card I realised I had no room for a bow so as a very rare occasion I made a card with no ribbon. Its fine I know it doesn't need it :)

and then Teri's beautiful gift package.. I just love her project and the addition of Bermuda Bay to the basic kit colours 






And here's some of the entries, we need to crack the whip a little not many are sending their pictures in :) 




Wendy 




Anne 


Jackie


Sue 


Want even more inspiration? follow our other participant countries and their examples, you will find lots of inspiration along the way :) 

                                                                            Anja

                                                   Heike






Do you want to play with us? Here's how it works?? 


Each month we will send you a little Mystery Kit containing a few Stampin' Up! supplies. The Challenge is for you to use those supplies to create a project. It could be a card, scrapbook page or any kind of 3D item.

You must use at least a part of everything we provide in the kit when you create your project. If you wish to, you can also add additional items from your own supplies. 

When you have finished your project, if you take a photo of it and send it to us .... we will showcase it on one of our blogs on the 1st day of the following month - along side our own creations for that month.

If you have a Facebook Page or if you Blog yourself, you can display it there with a link back to us if you wish to :o)

The cost of one kit for one month is £2.50Or you can subscribe for 6 months worth of kits for the reduced cost of £12.00 (postage and packing has already been included in the above prices).

The closing date for ordering this month's kit is Sunday 10th July. 

Much love Monica xxx

Shop Stampin' Up!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx